Larson & Associates Intern Mission Statement: To provide a platform and system where people looking to enter the sales & marketing profession can find and be trained in a proven sales system that not only works but is duplicateable throughout different companies and industries. Compensation will be commission ONLY. We are looking for two to four interns to go through a 15 step course on sales and individual marketing which will provide what a sales person needs to do and to become as professional as any other professional would. The course will be focused on selling the Larson & Associates family of services and companies however, at the end of the period you will have gained competence in a sales system matching your unique individual talents to become a professional sales person in whatever industry or company you choose to work with. Responsibilities will grow to include:
CourseSyllabus: 1) Introduction and The all mighty 30 second introduction. 2) Identifying your service,product, market and territory. 3) Promote your company with different marketing channels. 4) Prospect and gathering information about your potential accounts. 5) Attracting your prospects attention and interest quickly. 6) Probing to learn important facts about your prospects. 7) Uncover problems or situations your prospect might need to move forward. 8) Solve your prospect’s problems to everyone’s satisfaction. 9) Demonstrating your solution to solve a prospects pain or want of gain with facts, advantages and benefits you can uniquely give. 10) Create a climate of desire for your prospect to buy from you 11) Asking for the order 12) Handling objections 13) Closing the order and creating a customer for life. 14) Know your numbers for long term success. 15) Conclusion Requirements: 1) You must have 5 to 10 hours a week minimum to put into working through the program to achieve sales results during a 13 week period.
2) You must have some flexibility in your schedule to work with YOUR prospects and clients from your first meeting to closing of the sale. Prospects don’t work on your schedule but theirs. To be successful in any kind of sales you need to keep the customer’s needs at the forefront of your thought process.
3) You must have a love for people and working with them to find the best solution to their unique set of goals and problems.
4) You will be doing actual commission sales during the semester.
5) Must have a base understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Brandgery and craigslist.
6) Must have own your own computer and have access to the internet
7) You will be required to write a weekly blog post with full name credit.
8) Phone telesales as well as some possible face to face
9) This can be done remotely by telecommuting
ToApply: 1) Send a one page resume 2) A one page maximum cover letter describing why you would like to become a sales professional.
3) Major / Minor
4) Work experience 5) Email your application to: email@example.com 6) Please also provide your phone number with the best time to contact you