Telemarketing For Printers and Graphic Companies
Telemarketing, Target Marketing, Designed For Printing, Sign, Display, Packaging and Advertsing Agencies
Finding you new clients and new sales leads is our first and only job!
Having a broad based graphic background of both selling and buying print, we are able to come at your specific client target from a perspective of both sides of the table, giving our service a seamless flow from our calling to your sales force in a transparent way that few, if any other telesales companies are able to achieve.
You won't have to explain to us what PMS really means or what sheet fed is or even web or mini-web, let alone digital or variable data. Do you want to go into what coated or uncoated is? Varnish or aqueous, let alone spot varnish? We already know what direct to plate or computer to press. Then dare we talk about the different kind of finishing services that you may or may not furnish in house. So why not use us for lead generation and not go and waste your time teaching someone the business?
You pick your plan from straight hourly to straight incentive with NO long term contact, no hidden costs. Additionally we can put a telesales plan together with as few as 10 hours a week keeping it in balance with your company’s staff, growth projections and marketing budget. Larson & Associates, is a performance-based sales support company exclusively designed to meet your business needs as we become a professional sales team trained in your products/services to engaged ourselves to generate new business for you, for a mutually agreed upon success-based payment plan. We work to keep your sales pipeline filled with qualified leads. We train our staff to your companies needs and target market so you reap the rewards of our efforts.
Accepting Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PaypalWe are not taking on any 100% incentive projects at the present time
If you need more customers, we should talk about getting your program up and running in a way that brings you new customers fast!
We don’t sell lists of prospects, we find you customers!
In special cases we offer a commission only program with a long term agreement. We offer an arrangement for total outsourcing of your sales force both field and inside sales. Sound interesting? Call 847-991-1294!
To the Trade Services
- Larson and Associates works directly with you, the print and advertising community doing the heavy lifting of telepospecting and lead generation.
- Working with printers, sign, display and graphic and advertising agencies since 1975.
- Most companies I come across are looking to generate more clients to make more sales and yes more money. Seldom have I seen a company go out of business because of too few sales. To this end it is sometimes useful to use a telemarketing and target marketing company. Time and time again this has proven to be an effective, reliable and viable option for a lot of large and small business. In a short period of time by maintaining qualified leads source you can keep your sales funnel full.
- All services except for our estimation system, are offered to the Print and Graphic community on a "To The Trade" basis for you to offer this service to your clients with out the learning curve, knowledge need and finding qualified experience staff.
- Lead Generation by Powered by Larson & Associates http://www.larsonassociates.ws/printing-telemarketing
- Print Estimation system forPrint, Web, Digital, Flexo, Gravure, Sign, Large Formatand Screen by Powered by https://estimatorcloud.com
- “To The Trade” Marketing Service Provider Powered by https://westvyne.com
- Email marketing http://www.larsonassociates.ws/printing-telemarketing
- List creation
- Content development
- Digital Marketing Audits
- Strategic Alignment
- Competitor Analysis
Telemarketing / Marketing Services
Using a qualified list of prospects, telemarketing campaigns can increase sales, profits and customer satisfaction without increasing your staffing and training costs.
Larson provides reliable and customizable programs designed to increase your profitability through Lead Generation, Lead Qualification, Telemarketing Sales, Appointment Setting, Up‐selling/Cross‐selling, Seminar / Event Registration, Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Customer Retention Programs.
Direct Mail Marketing
Advertising mail includes advertising circulars, plastic mailers, coupon envelopes (Money Mailer, Valpak), catalogs, CDs, “pre-approved” credit card applications, and other commercial merchandising materials delivered to homes and businesses. It may be addressed to pre-selected individuals, or unaddressed and delivered on a neighbourhood-by-neighbourhood basis
Social Media Marketing
The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Web & SEO Marketing
Despite the acronym, SEO is as much about people as it is about search engines themselves. It’s about understanding what people are searching for online, the answers they are seeking, the words they’re using, and the type of content they wish to consume. Knowing the answers to these questions will allow you to connect to the people who are searching online for the solutions you offer.
If knowing your audience’s intent is one side of the SEO coin, delivering it in a way search engine crawlers can find and understand is the other. In this guide, expect to learn how to do both.
1. Social Media Content Marketing2. Infographic Content Marketing3. Blog Content Marketing4. Podcast Content Marketing5. Video Content Marketing6. Paid Ad Content Marketing
Presenting your company, product or service at industry events. But if you think tradeshows only deliver great returns for specific types of business, you might be wrong.
Tradeshows are a fantastic marketing tactic for any business to improve sales and build relationships. From engineering events to tradeshows for wedding companies, it’s not an activity that fails to make an impact on your bottom line.
Our Trademark Plan The 3 Legged Stool Plan
By building these connections, you can identify who might be a good fit to join your company’s team or who might find great success using your product or service. This approach can help you identify specific targets and give your recruiting or sales team a head start.